What better way to start off Sunday morning than with some delicious & nutritious banana pancakes. This quick & simple recipe is sure to satisfy the fussiest of eaters. Great for kids – both big & small 🙂
2 x Ripe Organic Bananas
2 x Pastured Free Range Eggs
3 Tablespoons of Green Banana Flour (or you can substitute with your favourite flours)
1 Teaspoon of Organic Baking Powder
Coconut Ghee or Coconut Oil for Frying
1. In a mixing bowl mash up the bananas using a fork.
2. Add in the 2 eggs & mix until combined
3. Mix in the Banana flour & Baking Powder
4. Leave the mix for 5 minutes to allow the Baking powder to work its magic
5. Melt some Coconut Ghee in a frypan
6. Add around 1-2 Tbsps. of mixture into the pan depending on the size you want.
7. Wait until you see bubbles appearing on the surface then turn over to continue cooking until golden brown.
8. Serve up & enjoy with some Maple Syrup or Fruit
Makes Approx. 12 small pancakes.
“Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.”