I love these quick and easy Vegan Vegetable Patties – Delicious & Stress Free cooking. I like to cook up a big batch & have them available for easy lunches & snacks.
Roast Vegetable Patties
These easy Vegan friendly Roast Vegetable Patties are delicious & easy to make. Enjoy with my Jalepeno Coleslaw or a simple salad.
- 1 Potato Large Chunks
- 1/4 Sweet Potato Large Chunks
- 1 Zucchini Large Chunks
- 1 Carrot Large Chunks
- 1/4 Butternut Pumpkin Large Chunks
- 1 Onion Large Chunks
- 3-4 Cloves Garlic Peeled & whole
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 150 grams Firm Tofu
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds Optional
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 250 grams Brown Rice Cooked
- 1 tsp Maldon Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Place all chopped vegetables along with the peeling & whole garlic cloves into a roasting pan. Use whatever vegetables you want – this is a great one for using up leftover vege's.
- Cover with olive oil and place in the oven for 1 hour at 180 degrees C or until done
- Once cooked allow the vegetables to cool slighly then place into a food processor
- Add the tofu, brown rice, mixed herbs, hemp seeds & chilli to the mixer & pulse until combined. Season with Salt & Pepper. ** Don't overmix the ingredients or they will turn to mush.
- Shape the mixture into patties using your hands (I usually get between 10-12 patties)
- Place in the fridge for approx 1 hour to set
- Fry the patties carefully in a frypan in Olive Oil until golden brown